When I workout I have to have music. There are two things I look for in exercise music:
1. The song has to be upbeat. Super upbeat…to match the pace of my stride.
2. It has to have a message of empowerment. Something that motivates me to go faster or to keep moving.
So here’s a look at my favorite workout songs for this month:
1. Work-Britney Spears
2. Shake it Off-Taylor Swift
3. Lost Yourself-Eminem
4. Something Bad-Carrie Underwood & Miranda Lambert
5. Little Red Wagon-Miranda Lambert
6. Eye of the Tiger-Survivor (yep, not joking)
7. Neon Lights- Demi Lovato
8. Brave- Sara Bareilles
9. Unwritten-Natasha Bedingfield
10. Harlem-New Politics
11. Applause-Lady Gaga